[IRP] Hey ITU Member States: No More Secrecy, Release the Treaty Proposals

Katitza Rodriguez katitza
Sat May 19 21:28:16 EEST 2012

Here is the call for endorsement. We just start o collect signatures

    EFF Joins Coalition Denouncing Secretive WCIT Planning Process.Civil
    Society Seeks Access to Planning Documents for Secret Negotiations
    Around Internet Regulation

    https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2012/05/eff-joins-coalition-denouncing-secretive-wcit-planning-process

On 5/19/12 9:43 AM, parminder wrote:
> Katitiza
>
> I did not see when this letter went around to seek endorsements. IT
> for Change would have endorsed.... We ourselves made some effort post
> WSIS through the WSIS plenary CS list, and IGC list, to seek opening
> up of ITU's documents to public access quoting provisions of WSIS
> documents.... However, the effort did not succeed... parminder
>
> On Saturday 19 May 2012 01:34 PM, Katitza Rodriguez wrote:
>> FYI:
>>
>> Hey ITU Member States: No More Secrecy, Release the Treaty proposals
>> https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2012/05/hey-itu-member-states-no-more-secrecy-release-wcit-documents-0

Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
Electronic Frontier Foundation
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990