[IRPCoalition] Updates: IRPC SC First Meeting Report, Annual Activity Report and DCs Online Survey

Timothy Holborn timothy.holborn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 22:53:40 EET 2021

Hi all,

I'm not sure if I forwarded;

 https://link.medium.com/5RKLy5ZBTeb

 https://link.medium.com/jMekk52BTeb

My hope / suggestion, is to seek an alternative option that is less useful
for KYC/AML for payment usecases, that would most benefit global silos at
this juncture.   Digital agency or personhood is more than simply a tag or
"datacollar" attached to an AI empowered datasilo in foreign
jurisdictions.

My theory is, whilst not ideal, that the jurisdictional government of
citizenry could hold 5he healthcare information, and the systems focus on
business credentials sent to those services either domestically or abroad.
In effect, rather than sharing healthcare information of natural persons,
which cyber law doesn't deal with well enough yet, alongside potential
identity theft related implications, etc.

That the implemented solution focuses on businesses in effect using
credential technology to supply the consumer (natural persons) with a
digital business card, in effect.

There are different ideologies.  I understand ~1.5Bn people are "unbanked",
but the solution to that, and other problems must support rule of law,
means to live unto rule of law supported by representatives, not rulers.

Very few resources have been available to do the work required to support
human agency related models, rather than more simply seeking opportunities
to extend the capabilities of existing global platforms.

Imo; this stuff, is happening fast.  I have written about it from last
year, but concerns prior to announcements are easily dismissed as
conspiracy theories...

Timothy Holborn.