[IRPCoalition] IRPC Elections 2018-2020 - Poll closes tomorrow, ! March

IRPCoalition info at irpcharter.org
Wed Feb 28 13:30:10 EET 2018

Dear all
Last chance to cast your vote as our poll closes tomorrow.
Thanks to all those who have participated.

It will take a couple of minutes to get to know our two candidates for
incoming co-Chair and ongoing SC Member.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BSWWMGR

Thank you

IRPC SC

--
Internet Rights and Principles Coalition
UN Internet Governance Forum