[IRP] Just an idea...

Fatima Cambronero fatimacambronero
Tue Feb 7 07:37:23 EET 2012

Dear Anriette, Ben and all,

Thanks for your emails Ben and Anriette.

Especially thanks for your kind explanation Anriette.

This was just an idea??

Thanks for your tolerance too.

I met Dixie in Nairobi last year and I saw her working and working :)

Maybe if any of us are interested, we can collaborate with this coalition.

On the other hand, I was selected by the NomCom of IGC as one of its
candidates for the MAG.

I live in Argentina and I know that APC has its own candidates to the MAG,
especially those who are from Latin American region, as Magali and Carlos.
Regardless of the results, I would like to work with all of you who have
great experience in the IGF world, obviously, if you'll allow this....

Best Regards,

Fatima