[IRP] Welcoming myself to the "IRP" mailing list

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh
Thu Mar 19 20:02:44 EET 2009

Hi,

Just a quick note to say hi and that I have belatedly joined the list; I am a prof at Syracuse University, involved in the Internet Governance Project, the IGF, and part of the soon to be defunct/merged dynamic coalition on frameworks for internet governance, where I have been seeking to move the global and regional internet governance processes forward since the early 1990s...yeah I'm one of the old-timers : (

On to the call!

best,

Lee McKnight