[IRPCoalition] IRPC STEERING COMMITTEE AND CO-CHAIR ELECTIONS 2023: results from the call for nominations

Meri Baghdasaryan meri.baghdasaryan at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 16:31:20 EET 2023

Dear all,
I endorse Santosh’s candidacy!
Best of luck to all candidates!
Sincerely,
Meri

On Friday, February 10, 2023, 02:39, info at irpcharter.org <info at irpcharter.org> wrote:

Dear all,
Thank you for the (self) nominations and endorsements. We received two self-nominations for the position of IRPC Steering Committee member, which have been endorsed. We also received one  self-nomination for the position of co-chair from Santosh Sigdel who is an IRPC SC member and coordinated the Nepali translation of the IRPC Charter launched at the last IGF. Santosh self-nomination still needs endorsement.
Very best wishes,IRPC SC