[IRPCoalition] IRPC STEERING COMMITTEE AND CO-CHAIR ELECTIONS 2023: results from the call for nominations

info at irpcharter.org info at irpcharter.org
Fri Feb 10 21:15:18 EET 2023

Dear all,

Thank you, Meri!

We have all the endorsements needed to proceed. The election ballot form will be reaching your inboxes at the beginning of the week and the deadline will be updated accordingly.
Please note that some invitations may be directed to your junk folder: we advise checking it too, if you miss the email in your inbox.

Any issues with your invitation email or link, please feel free to get in touch at info at irpcharter.org

Best wishes,
Minda

IRPC SC Elections Officer 2023