[IRPCoalition] IRPC STEERING COMMITTEE AND CO-CHAIR ELECTIONS 2023: results from the call for nominations

info at irpcharter.org info at irpcharter.org
Fri Feb 10 12:38:58 EET 2023

Dear all,

Thank you for the (self) nominations and endorsements. We received two self-nominations for the position of IRPC Steering Committee member, which have been endorsed. We also received one  self-nomination for the position of co-chair from Santosh Sigdel who is an IRPC SC member and coordinated the Nepali translation of the IRPC Charter launched at the last IGF. Santosh self-nomination still needs endorsement.

Very best wishes,
IRPC SC