[IRPCoalition] Global Digital Compact input by Friday 28 April

info at irpcharter.org info at irpcharter.org
Tue Apr 25 19:40:03 EEST 2023

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well.

The deadline for Global Digital Compact submissions is this Sunday 30th April and the IRPC SC agreed that the coalition should submit input.The IRPC has been working in some of the areas suggested and could provide valuable contribution particularly in area 4 “Apply human rights online" .

I am sharing a google doc below: please feel free to add / edit and to provide feedback and suggestions until this Friday 28 April, 17:00 UTC

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sam15XFTQHcwZIklKJApRI3uRe1inj2UKQd7BCQWxJM/edit# <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sam15XFTQHcwZIklKJApRI3uRe1inj2UKQd7BCQWxJM/edit#>

We aim to submit our input on Friday evening.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Minda
[on behalf of the IRPC SC]