[IRPCoalition] Global Digital Compact input by Friday 28 April

Timothy Holborn timothy.holborn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 23:54:46 EEST 2023

Alot appears to be related to the progress of "digital identity" /
credentials / electronic contracts.
Related to;
https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/2014/08/06/call-for-participation-in-credentials-community-group/

IMO: people should be able to use human rights terms for forming shared
values to support how people engage with one another, in association to
contract/trade law.

Eg;
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1q6Cl__FbUddtKtBPxw2KDviO_PEl7Ti-XYZOT1EQM14/edit?usp=drivesdk

Which would in turn be encoded in a way that can be understood by machines
(AI) also.

FWIW: I've started: https://www.w3.org/community/humancentricai/

Tim.h.