[IRPCoalition] Nomination: Minda Moreira for co-chair

Santosh Sigdel santoshsigdel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 18:51:13 EET 2022

Dear All,

I also second the nomination of Minda for one more term, as suggested by
Tapani.

Best,
Santosh

On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 7:12 PM Tapani Tarvainen <tapani.tarvainen at effi.org>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I would like to nominate Minda Moreira for another term as co-chair.
>
> She's been doing an extraordinary job at it, especially given that
> she's been doing it alone for a year.
>
> It would also be good for continuity not to have two new co-chairs
> starting at the same time. One experienced and one new would be
> much better.
>
> Minda, I hope you'll accept.
>
> All the best,
>
> --
> Tapani Tarvainen

SANTOSH SIGDEL
Post Box No. 554
Kathmandu, Nepal
PHONE: 00977-1-9851096745
Twitter: @sigdelsantosh

This email (including attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.
If you have received it in error please notify me immediately and you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use any part of it. It is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure the email is virus free.