[IRPCoalition] #netrights at IGF2014: Updates and News

Burcu Bakioglu bbakiogl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 23:08:17 EEST 2014

Thank you. I also would like to add Selin Karadelen who undertook most of
the Turkish translation for us. It helped my editing immensely. Also, a
quick clarification: the organization's official title is The Pirate Party
Movement of Turkey. Subtle difference, but an important one ;) see you all
in Istanbul!

Sent from Merlin