[IRPCoalition] [IRP-SC] IRP Coalition - After Bali IGF Meeting & Candidates

Viktor Szabados vikszabados at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 17:29:08 EET 2013

Dear Marianne,

thanks a lot for the information that you share with us all the time.
I am reading them all, sorry that sometimes it seems like nobody would
take care :D

Do u we really need a S.Monkey? as we have 2 SC places with 2
candidates and 1 Co-chair place with 1 candidate.

Or it helps easier to manage the confirmation by members than via email?
Ok

thanks,your
vik

--