[IRP] Media Freedom Survey

L. Schneider, Uni Hamburg laura.schneider
Mon Jun 18 16:57:39 EEST 2012

Dear IRP-network,

I am a PhD candidate from Germany working on global media freedom at
the University of Hamburg.

The aim of my research is to improve the measurement of media freedom
in order to get more objective and realistic results about the
situation of the media in a country. Therefore I am conducting the
"Media Freedom Survey" among experts all over the world.

I would like to ask all IRP-experts for your help:
Since you are important experts and your opinion crucial, please
follow the link below and fill out the questionnaire.

http://ww3.unipark.de/uc/hh_fak5_lschneider/a55d/

It takes you only 6 minutes, but for media freedom research it means a lot!

Please resend this e-mail to your colleagues who also work on media
freedom and ask them to participate as well!

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your help!

With best regards,
Laura Schneider, M.A.

Doktorandin der Graduate School Media and Communication Hamburg (GMaC)
Stipendiatin der Rudolf-Augstein-Stiftung

Mittelweg 177
20148 Hamburg

Ph: +49 (0)40 413307 213

E-Mail: laura.schneider at uni-hamburg.de