[IRP] WG: [IAMCR] Media Freedom Survey

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig
Mon Jun 18 17:10:53 EEST 2012

Hello,

the survey bellow was circulated on other lists (like IAMCR etc.) already. As there are many experts on media freedom on this list as well, I would like to forward it to you. Thanks for your participation and / or spreading the word.

Best,
Wolf

______
L. Schneider, Uni Hamburg wrote Sun, 17 Jun 2012 15:48
>Dear IAMCR-network,
>
>I am a PhD candidate from Germany working on global media freedom at
>the University of Hamburg.
>
>The aim of my research is to improve the measurement of media freedom
>in order to get more objective and realistic results about the
>situation of the media in a country. Therefore I am conducting the
>"Media Freedom Survey" among experts all over the world.
>
>I would like to ask all IAMCR-media freedom experts for your help:
>Since you are important experts and your opinion crucial, please
>follow the link below and fill out the questionnaire.
>
>http://ww3.unipark.de/uc/hh_fak5_lschneider/a55d/
>
>It takes you only 6 minutes, but for media freedom research it means a lot!
>
>Please resend this e-mail to your colleagues who also work on media
>freedom and ask them to participate as well!
>
>Thank you very much, I really appreciate your help!
>
>With best regards,
>Laura Schneider, M.A.
>
>Doktorandin der Graduate School Media and Communication Hamburg (GMaC)
>Stipendiatin der Rudolf-Augstein-Stiftung
>

>Mittelweg 177
>20148 Hamburg
>
>Ph: +49 (0)40 413307 213
>
>E-Mail: laura.schneider at uni-hamburg.de