[IRP] [governance] FW: Invitation to Internet Governance Workshop - June 19th in the European Parliament

Loreto Corredoira loretoc
Wed Jun 13 18:57:38 EEST 2012

Dixie
I?d apreciate to know these events a little bit in advance.
Sincerely!

2012/6/12 Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>

> Dixie,
>

> Unfortunately the event conflicts with the OSCE Internet Freedom
> conference taking place in Dublin next week.
>
> ref -  www.osce.org/event/internetfreedom2012
>
> regards
>
> Robert
>

> On 2012-06-12, at 12:06 PM, Dixie Hawtin wrote:
>
> FYI if anybody is able to come!****
> ** **
> Best, Dixie****
> ** **

Loreto Corredoira
Profesora Titular de Derecho de la Informaci?n
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
cyberlaw.ucm.es
<http://goog_1983106302>www.e-television.es <http://goog_1983106302>