[IRP] Hedgehogs to the keyboard, please

michael gurstein gurstein
Tue Jan 24 18:25:42 EET 2012

email: gurstein at gmail.com

From: irp-bounces at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org
[mailto:irp-bounces at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org] On Behalf Of
Kettemann, Matthias (matthias.kettemann at uni-graz.at)
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 3:21 AM
To: irp
Cc: Isabel Gahren
Subject: [IRP] Hedgehogs to the keyboard, please

Dear IRPers,

If you recall, I wrote some time ago that I?m the thematic lead of the 5th
Initiative of the Internet & Society Co:llaboratory on human rights and the
Internet (www.collaboratory.de). The initiative started last week and we?re
currently finalizing the schedules and work plans for the interest groups.
They reflect the broad variety of experts involved and include groups
committed to exploring stakeholder interaction in human rights protection,
to assessing Internet-based human rights activism in South America and Asia
and one dedicated to developing a model for a polycentric human
rights-sensitive Internet Governance. Exciting weeks are ahead and I?ll let
you know about the process.

But I would also like to use this opportunity to invite you to give me some
feedback as to what issues you feel I should include in the sub-groups list
of issues.

We all know that human rights are impacted by the Internet in a multitude of
ways, but if you?d be forced to be a hedgehog for a day and name ?one big
thing? regarding human rights on the Internet ? what would it be?

I am looking forward to getting feedback.

Kind regards

Matthias

--

Univ.-Ass. Mag. iur. Matthias C. Kettemann, LL.M. (Harvard)

Institut f?r V?lkerrecht und Internationale Beziehungen

Karl-Franzens-Universit?t Graz

Universit?tsstra?e 15/A4, 8010 Graz, ?sterreich

T | +43 316 380 6711

M | +43 676 701 7175

E | matthias.kettemann at uni-graz.at

 <http://internationallawandtheinternet.blogspot.com> Blog |
<http://twitter.com/#%21/MCKettemann> Twitter |
<http://www.facebook.com/matthias.kettemann> Facebook |
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/116310540881122884114/posts> Google+

>> 5th Graz Workshop on the Future of Security -  <http://goo.gl/8TMUJ> Call
for Papers <<

--

Mag. iur. Matthias C. Kettemann, LL.M. (Harvard)

Teaching and Research Fellow

Institute of International Law and International Relations

University of Graz

Universit?tsstra?e 15/A4, 8010 Graz, Austria

T | +43 316 380 6711

M | +43 676 701 7175

E | matthias.kettemann at uni-graz.at