[IRP] Hedgehogs to the keyboard, please

Kettemann, Matthias matthias.kettemann@uni-graz.at matthias.kettemann
Tue Jan 24 13:20:49 EET 2012

Dear IRPers,

If you recall, I wrote some time ago that I'm the thematic lead of the 5th Initiative of the Internet & Society Co:llaboratory on human rights and the Internet (www.collaboratory.de<http://www.collaboratory.de>). The initiative started last week and we're currently finalizing the schedules and work plans for the interest groups. They reflect the broad variety of experts involved and include groups committed to exploring stakeholder interaction in human rights protection, to assessing Internet-based human rights activism in South America and Asia and one dedicated to developing a model for a polycentric human rights-sensitive Internet Governance. Exciting weeks are ahead and I'll let you know about the process.

But I would also like to use this opportunity to invite you to give me some feedback as to what issues you feel I should include in the sub-groups list of issues.

We all know that human rights are impacted by the Internet in a multitude of ways, but if you'd be forced to be a hedgehog for a day and name "one big thing" regarding human rights on the Internet - what would it be?

I am looking forward to getting feedback.

Kind regards

Matthias

--
Univ.-Ass. Mag. iur. Matthias C. Kettemann, LL.M. (Harvard)

Institut f?r V?lkerrecht und Internationale Beziehungen
Karl-Franzens-Universit?t Graz

Universit?tsstra?e 15/A4, 8010 Graz, ?sterreich

T | +43 316 380 6711
M | +43 676 701 7175
E | matthias.kettemann at uni-graz.at
Blog<http://internationallawandtheinternet.blogspot.com> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/#%21/MCKettemann> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/matthias.kettemann> | Google+<https://plus.google.com/u/0/116310540881122884114/posts>

--
Mag. iur. Matthias C. Kettemann, LL.M. (Harvard)
Teaching and Research Fellow

Institute of International Law and International Relations
University of Graz

Universit?tsstra?e 15/A4, 8010 Graz, Austria

T | +43 316 380 6711
M | +43 676 701 7175
E | matthias.kettemann at uni-graz.at