[IRP] Fwd: Re: International Digital Rights Coalition mailing list

Ginger Paque gpaque
Sat Feb 11 14:57:01 EET 2012

I wholeheartedly agree with this approach. Cheers, Ginger

Ginger (Virginia) Paque

VirginiaP at diplomacy.edu
Diplo Foundation
Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme
www.diplomacy.edu/ig
*The latest from Diplo....*From the fundamentals of diplomacy to the most
exciting new trends: check our three online courses starting in May
2012: *Bilateral
Diplomacy*, *Diplomacy of Small States*, and *E-diplomacy*.  Apply now to
reserve your place: http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses**