[IRP] FW: [IDRC] testy testy test

M.I.Franklin cos02mf
Fri Feb 10 18:46:53 EET 2012

Dear All

Re. Lee's suggestion; absolutely fine by me - welcome everyone!

Didn't twig until Mike raised it, but there is a clear double-up with the
other 'IDRC'.

best
MF

--On Friday, February 10, 2012 13:59 +0000 Lee W McKnight
<lmcknigh at syr.edu> wrote:

> Yeah I had thought of suggesting this group all just subscribe to irp
> instead of creating a new list, especially not one that sounds
> so...Canadian ; )
>
> Can our irp coordinators extend such an invite to the accessnow et al
> crowd?
>
> OK by folks?
>
> Lee

Dr Marianne Franklin
Reader & Convener of the Global Media & Transnational Communications Program
Media & Communications
Goldsmiths, University of London
New Cross
London SE14 6NW
United Kingdom
Tel (direct): #44 (0)207 919-7072
Fax: #44 (0) 207 919-7616
email: m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
http://www.goldsmiths.ac.uk/media-communications/staff/franklin.php
http://www.goldsmiths.ac.uk/pg/ma-transnational-communications-global-media.php

Recent Publications

Transnational Communications in Action: A Critical Praxis", M. I.
Franklin & Kenton T. Wilkinson, Communication, Culture, and Critique, 4
(2011) 361-381:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1753-9137.2011.01112.x/abstract

Decolonising the Future: Not to go where Cyborgs have gone before?, in
Interoperabel Nederland, Nico Westpalm van Hoorn, Peter Waters & Pieter
Wisse (eds), Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs. Den Haag: The Netherlands,
2011: 4- 22:
http://www.forumstandaardisatie.nl/fileadmin/os/publicaties/01.1_Franklin.pdf

Digital Dilemmas: Transnational Politics in the 21st Century, Brown Journal
of World Affairs. Vol. XVI, Issue 11, 2010: 67-85