[IRP] Just an idea...

Ben Wagner Ben.Wagner
Sat Feb 4 00:40:51 EET 2012

This may sound absurd, but I have already tried to co-opt Jochai into ours:

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/dynamic-coalitions/75-foeonline

You are welcome to use the coalition as platform for this group in whatever
sense you feel helps pushing the digital rights agenda. Altenratively this
is also IRP, another coalition which is also very focused on internet
rights.

Best wishes from Cairo,
Ben

--
Ben Wagner M.A. M.Sc. M.Res.
Researcher, European University Institute

Coordinator of the Dynamic Coalition on Freedom of Expression
U.N. Internet Governance Forum (IGF)
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/dynamic-coalitions/75-foeonline