[IRP] Brainstorm...What do we call the punchy principles?

Bodle, Robert Robert_Bodle
Wed Mar 23 20:01:37 EET 2011

-I'd be willing to work on/tweak an op-ed for huffpost, if anyone wants to collab (let me know over @ irpbodle at gmail.com)

-There's also the need/opportunity to translate the punchy principles - 10 Internet Rights and Principles and present on IRP social outlets, blogs . . .

Cheers,
Robert
From: irp-bounces at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org [irp-bounces at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org] On Behalf Of Lee W McKnight [lmcknigh at syr.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 1:47 PM
To: Lisa Horner; Tapani Tarvainen; irp at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org
Subject: Re: [IRP] Brainstorm...What do we call the punchy principles?

Lisa,

Sounds great and gives us a few days to organize.

I presume this is something the Swedish minsitry won't object to or?

Ideally there is press event in Stockholm with Lisa or frank, maybe random Hollywood - or Bollywood - celebrity to get press attention to Sweden; rest of us can amplify or link to that.

And definitely it needs to get into Huffington or maybe new york times op/ed...or...there's lots of other outlets so it may be good...for lisa? to craft baseline blurb which folks tweak to audience and outlet...

Anyway, I am in transit rest of today so whatever folks come up with is good, but the more can make clear that this came from a diverse global group the better...maybe remote endorser/talking heads popping up saying nice things about this eg parminder from india...someone in Egypt would be pr-wise great move...
good luck, and happy to help where I cna thoough mianly on planes or in marathon workshop sessions for next few days...

Lee