[IRP] Gearing up for the OECD...and TEDxHarlem, October 18

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh
Tue Jun 14 18:39:29 EEST 2011

Hi and FYI,

The Dynamic Coalition on Internet Rights and Principles has a 1 hour slot at TEDxHarlem, October 18, 2011, at the Apollo Theater in New York City.

Caucus Chair Dixie Hawtin will promote the '10 Internet Rights and Principles' beta charter, available in ~20 languages already, then.

The reason for this email is that there is an TEDxHarlem program committee conference call tomorrow evening. I presume it is safe for me to say then I am speaking also for a broader loose civil society coalition which made waves at eG8; some of whom may attend and/or work with us to get word out, before and after event, correct?

And, please consider this your informal invitation to TEDxHarlem.

best,

Lee McKnight

PS: I will report more on this Friday when I hopefully can join the call if only briefly.

From: RSF Net - Lucie Morillon [internet at rsf.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 9:01 AM
To: Mallory Knodel
Cc: Jochai Ben-Avie; fatimacambronero at gmail.com; kosta at ahumanright.org; cci at internautas.org; anriette at apc.org; aguiton at gmail.com; ot.vandaalen at bof.nl; pranesh at cis-india.org; r.deibert at utoronto.ca; meraszendro at gmail.com; jeremy at ciroap.org; me at aaronsw.com; mbelinsky at digital-democracy.org; sam at impulsraum.org; timo.karjalainen at effi.org; jillian at eff.org; joe at mcnamee.eu; verveine.angeli at sudptt.fr; isaac at freenetworkmovement.org; tkarr at freepress.net; ermanno at ula.ve; cedric at gn.apc.org; graciela at nupef.org.br; Lee W McKnight; LisaH at global-partners.co.uk; issa at jordanopensource.org; edri at laquadrature.net; katrin at mobileactive.org; susannah at movements.org; andre at nurpa.be; jim at openrightsgroup.org; webmink at opensource.org; alexander.list at openspectrum.eu; joseph at palantetech.com; katarzyna.szymielewicz at panoptykon.org; clodagh.miskelly at panos.org.uk; eric at privacy.org; arif at progressivetech.org; jessica at smex.org; ali at tacticaltech.org; arthit at gmail.com; pwolff at dijest.com; nathan at guardianproject.info; marcin.dekaminski at gmail.com; douglas at publicsphereproject.org; lv at vanreepinghen.com; valerie.peugeot at gmail.com; fredericsultan at gmail.com; marlyntadros at gmail.com; yvette at witness.org; mmitar at gmail.com; moritz at torservers.net; 10com at operamail.com; Brett Solomon; Joseph Steele; Raegan MacDonald; Katherine Maher
Subject: Re: Gearing up for the OECD

Thank you. i'll do my best to be on the call too.
Best,
Lucie

Lucie Morillon
Reporters Without Borders / Reporters sans fronti?res
Head of New Media Desk / Responsable du Bureau Nouveaux M?dias
tel: +33 1 44 83 84 71
Email: internet at rsf.org<mailto:internet at rsf.org>
Twitter: @rsfnet / @luciemorillon
Skype: rsfnet