[IRP] rights violations by the State in the USA gets even worse

Katitza Rodriguez katitza
Mon Apr 25 21:37:28 EEST 2011

Definitely not on privacy. The most wonderful experience of protest in
the streets was
held in Germany  (Freedom not Fear Campaign) against Mandatory Data
Retention.
It is being held each year.
http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2008/10/freedom-not-fear-2008