[IRP] rights violations by the State in the USA gets even worse

Carlos A. Afonso ca
Mon Apr 25 15:28:01 EEST 2011

What amazes me is the USA gov even thinking of going to such extremes,
and the faint of non-existent reaction of the American people when
violations like this happen. Does anyone recall any massive or
significant reaction from the Americans when EFF disclosed the massive
AT&T's+NSA Internet traffic peeking violations affecting nearly every
American user of the Internet?

--c.a.