[IRP] Nature of Charter - Conference Call

M I Franklin cos02mf
Mon Nov 29 13:45:16 EET 2010

Dear All,

Would it not be more prudent to omit the phrase "should be promoted" for
all the reasons people have brought up previously; reasons that I think are
well-founded.

New sentence would then read:

 "Blocking and filtering as tools and services should be made available for
users to use as they choose.  No blocking or filtering should be made
mandatory or enforced beyond what is strictly necessary to ensure the
technical functioning of the net."

best
MF

--On Monday, November 29, 2010 10:56 +0000 Dixie Hawtin