[IRP] Reminder: Conference call in just under an hour!

M I Franklin cos02mf
Fri Nov 5 14:35:36 EET 2010

Dear All

Just want to check whether this conference call is currently active; am
having access problems/configuration issues (sorry to bother others not
able to take part).

thanks
MF

--On Friday, November 05, 2010 11:09 +0000 Lisa Horner
<LisaH at global-partners.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all
>

> Just a quick reminder that the conference call is starting at 12.00 GMT
> ? in 50 minutes time.  Our clocks went back by an hour this week, so I
> hope everyone's got the right time!
>

> Looking forward to speaking to you soon.  Instructions for joining below.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Lisa

Dr Marianne Franklin
Reader
Convener of the Transnational Communications & Global Media Program
Media & Communications
Goldsmiths
New Cross
London SE14 6NW
United Kingdom
Tel (direct): #44 (0)207 919-7072
Fax: #44 (0) 207 919-7616
email: m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
http://www.goldsmiths.ac.uk/media-communications/staff/franklin.php
http://www.goldsmiths.ac.uk/pg/ma-transnational-communications-global-media.php

"It is difficult to be sat on all day, every day, by some other creature,
without forming an opinion on them. On the other hand, it is perfectly
possible to sit all day, every day, on top of another creature and not have
the slightest thought about them whatsoever." (Douglas Adams)