[IRP] Charter Version 1.1 DRAFT

Meryem Marzouki meryem
Wed Nov 3 16:36:34 EET 2010

Hi Henrik and all,

You'll probably be interested in these documents from the Council of
Europe:
Recommendation CM/Rec(2008)6 of the Committee of Ministers to member
states on measures to promote the respect for freedom of expression
and information with regard to Internet filters (https://wcd.coe.int/
ViewDoc.jsp?Ref=CM/Rec(2008)6) and accompanying report at https://
wcd.coe.int/ViewDoc.jsp?Ref=CM(2008)37

Best,
Meryem

Le 3 nov. 10 ? 12:28, Henrik Almstr?m APC a ?crit :