[IRP] Registrants rights charter / IRP conference call - this Thursday 4th March - 16.00 CET

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak
Wed Mar 3 07:02:15 EET 2010

Hi Lisa,

I am not really involved in that process (not member of the joint working
between ALAC and GNSO ), but this Saturday there will be update sessions of
all working groups and then the one working on registrants rights. I will
attend and will send more information to the list later.
well, it is not so dark there :)

Regards

Rafik