[IRP] Registrants rights charter / IRP conference call - this Thursday 4th March - 16.00 CET

M I Franklin cos02mf
Tue Mar 2 19:53:35 EET 2010

Dear all

Yes please, ICANN experts on the IRP list and their insights on these
intersections, overlaps, and divergences, also welcome.
MF

--On 02 March 2010 17:35 +0000 Lisa Horner <LisaH at global-partners.co.uk>
wrote:

> Hi Rafik
>

> It's a shame you can't make the call.  Could you possibly provide us
> with a bit of info about the registrants rights process to date...have
> you been involved?    I spoke to Bill Drake the other day who said it
> would be good for us to get involved with the NCSG on this, but we've
> also had requests come from ALAC.  Siva, Olivier...maybe you could also
> send some info through to the list?  I haven't been much involved with
> ICANN and so am feeling my way in the dark with this ? it'd be great
> if IRP members who are more involved with ICANN could help us all
> understand it a bit better....
>

> Thanks and all the best,
>
> Lisa

Dr Marianne Franklin
Reader
Convener of the Transnational Communications & Global Media Program
Media & Communications
Goldsmiths, University of London
New Cross
London SE14 6NW