[IRP] CONFIRMATION- IRP conference call - this Thursday 4th March - 16.00 CET

Lisa Horner LisaH
Wed Mar 3 15:49:12 EET 2010

Hi all

Just a quick confirmation that we will be having our monthly call tomorrow (Thursday) at 16.00 CET.  All are welcome.

If calling in by Skype it's free, and the number is: +9900827047237808

If you want to call in by phone, the numbers (charged at local rate) are: