[IRP] Eurodig & other regional IGFs

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel
Mon Jan 18 20:09:25 EET 2010

Dear Lisa,

The Remote Participation Working Group has offered to help Eurodig
organizers to make remote participation available during the meeting in
April. We don?t have their response yet, but if these regional workshops
will take place  in parallel with Eurodig, we could try to connect them with
the main IRP workshop, so they would be able to provide synchronous inputs.

If the regional workshops happen on other dates, they could also to put in
place RP options, to give the opportunity of receiving inputs and
interacting with other regions.

We offer help to move this forward, but Max (who was a member from the
working group as well ;) might also have great suggestions to make on this
regard.

Best wishes,

Mar?lia

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 3:56 PM, Lisa Horner <lisa at global-partners.co.uk>wrote:

>  Hi all
>

> Just a quick note to say that I submitted a couple of proposals for a
> workshop on human rights to the Eurodig via Lee.  It was a bit last minute
> due to the deadlines, but if we get granted a slot it would be good to
> discuss with you how we can take it forward together.  It would be good if
> we could try to hold workshops/events on human rights at all of the regional
> IGFs, and if people from the regions could volunteer to coordinate them.
> Carlos expressed an interest in coordinating for Latin America.  Does anyone
> else have any updates on other regional IGFs?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Lisa

> *Lisa Horner*
>
> *Head of Research & Policy  **Global Partners and Associates***
>
> 338 City Road, London, EC1V 2PY, UK
>
> Office: + 44 207 239 8251     Mobile: +44 7867 795859
>
> *lisa at global-partners.co.uk**  **www.global-partners.co.uk** *

Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade
FGV Direito Rio

Center of Technology and Society