[IRP] Eurodig & other regional IGFs

Lisa Horner lisa
Mon Jan 18 19:56:07 EET 2010

Hi all

Just a quick note to say that I submitted a couple of proposals for a
workshop on human rights to the Eurodig via Lee.  It was a bit last
minute due to the deadlines, but if we get granted a slot it would be
good to discuss with you how we can take it forward together.  It would
be good if we could try to hold workshops/events on human rights at all
of the regional IGFs, and if people from the regions could volunteer to
coordinate them.  Carlos expressed an interest in coordinating for Latin
America.  Does anyone else have any updates on other regional IGFs?

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa Horner

Head of Research & Policy  Global Partners and Associates

338 City Road, London, EC1V 2PY, UK

Office: + 44 207 239 8251     Mobile: +44 7867 795859

lisa at global-partners.co.uk <mailto:lisa at global-partners.co.uk>
www.global-partners.co.uk <http://www.global-partners.co.uk/>