[IRP] procedure of the Steering Committee to choose the new IRPchair

Max Senges maxsenges
Sun Jan 17 20:23:30 EET 2010

Dear all

Two days ago the nomination period for candidates to run for the IRP
coalition chair has finished. So we have Lisa who accepted the nomination as
the only candidate. I believe ten member of the 14 in the steering committee
already endorsed her candidacy so I believe we can find consensus around her
taking up the role?

I suggest: (a) that we define the chair voting procedure better in the our
coalition's charter (please excuse the improvised process we had) and (b)
please if you have concerns or other comments regarding Lisa taking up the
chair send them to the list until this friday, by which date i suggest we
proceed to bestowing the position upon her.

Best
Max
--

"The future is here. It?s just not widely distributed yet."
?William Gibson

Max Senges
Berlin

www.maxsenges.com