[IRP] IRP Statement to Open Consultation for IGF 2010 [v2]

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl
Fri Jan 15 16:22:29 EET 2010

I agree with Lisa. It is:
(1) a bit late to mention what good tools should be used and
(2) like opening a can of worms - selection of participation software
involves a multitude of platforms, and many many debates have happened
about that in the past, with some people favouring Open Source, other
favouring a brand, etc. etc.

I am happy with the statement that Marianne wrote. Thank you Marianne -
great work!

Warmest regards,

Olivier
--
Olivier MJ Cr?pin-Leblond
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html

Le 15/01/2010 13:21, Lisa Horner a ?crit :