[IRP] IRP Statement to Open Consultation for IGF 2010

Miguel Perez Subias mps
Fri Jan 15 13:58:10 EET 2010

Remote participation.

I suggest making the process of remote participation to avoid having to
know or learn new tools and for this I propose a very simple scheme
consisting of video broadcast in different languages from IGF to the
Internet and collect people's questions through a Twitter and/or
Facebook  channel through a moderator that aggregates and organizes the
questions that arrive.

This will avoid the learning process necessary for the use of tools that
incorporate audio or video (dim-dim, WebEx, ..) which requires training and
/ or installation prior to use.

T&R
MiguelPerezSubias.com
Spanish Internet Users Association - www.aui.es