[IRP] Something important is happening in Spain

Max Senges maxsenges
Wed Jan 13 17:32:25 EET 2010

Hi Miguel

thanks for posting this. Jeremy Malcom has made us aware and suggested to
have the IRP and FCC charter join efforts. Franziska Heine who has been
quite active on FCC and myself have discussed this and if there are no
objections Franziska will contribute the relevant sections of the FCC
charter to our IRP charter (in a different text color) so our expert
consolidation committee can consider it.

best
max

"The future is here. It?s just not widely distributed yet."
?William Gibson

Max Senges
Berlin

www.maxsenges.com