[IRP] IRP Statement to Open Consultation for IGF 2010

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo
Wed Jan 13 13:46:53 EET 2010

Hi
Greetings from Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication(BNNRC)
I do fully endorse Lisa Horner's position regarding IRP Statement to Open
Consultation for IGF 2010.

With best regards,

Bazlu
_______________________
AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR
Chief Executive Officer
Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication(BNNRC)
&
Member, Strategy Council
UN-Global Alliance for ICT and Development (UN GAID)

House: 13/1, Road:2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207
Post Box: 5095, Dhaka 1205 Bangladesh

Phone: 88-02-9130750, 88-02-9138501
01711881647 Fax: 88-02-9138501-105

E-mail: ceo at bnnrc.net, bnnrc at bd.drik.net