[IRP] IRP Statement to Open Consultation for IGF 2010

Lisa Horner lisa
Wed Jan 13 13:42:21 EET 2010

Hi

I agree about being more specific about diversity and inclusion, and
agree we shouldn't refer to a broad and somewhat meaningless category of
"everyday users".  I just think we need to get at the point that IGF
type discussions are often being had between privileged stakeholders,
and are in particular driven by business and government.  How do we
empower people who internet policy discussions actually affect to
participate in policy making and influence policy decisions?

Marianne-  is there any update on your efforts to pull this together?

Thanks,

Lisa