[IRP] IRP Statement to Open Consultation for IGF 2010

M I Franklin cos02mf
Mon Jan 11 14:27:20 EET 2010

Thanks all

Due to the limited time-window, I can only incorporate comments coming in
up to midnight GMT. Will have the first version ready later in the day on
Tuesday, 12/01 to allow time for other timezones.

So, go for it!

cheers
MF

email: m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk