[IRP] Conference Call - Access to the Internet

Meryem Marzouki meryem
Thu Dec 2 15:14:17 EET 2010

Hi Dixie and all,

I've just updated the poll with my own entry, and I took the liberty
of removing Dixie's and Slim's old entries (to show that it's
possible - a bit weird when you're not the poll initiatior - and to
make it easier to choose the final date and time with a majority of
votes).
Michael's and/or Parminder's participation are most needed, so that
we have all the viewpoints represented during this discussion and
consequently be able to make a decision. Otherwise, we'll remain in
the same situation..

Best,
Meryem

Le 1 d?c. 10 ? 11:10, Dixie Hawtin a ?crit :