[IRP] Conference Call - Access to the Internet

shaila mistry shailam
Thu Dec 2 19:58:54 EET 2010

Thank You Dixie.
I would have moved things around on Monday, but unfortunately I have a Dr apt
that I have waited months for.
thanks again
 Shaila

 Life is too short ....challenge the rules
Forgive quickly ... love truly ...and tenderly
Laugh constantly.....and never stop dreaming!

________________________________
From: Meryem Marzouki <meryem at marzouki.info>
To: IRP <irp at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org>
Sent: Thu, December 2, 2010 5:14:17 AM
Subject: Re: [IRP] Conference Call - Access to the Internet

Hi Dixie and all,

I've just updated the poll with my own entry, and I took the liberty of removing
Dixie's and Slim's old entries (to show that it's possible - a bit weird when
you're not the poll initiatior - and to make it easier to choose the final date
and time with a majority of votes).
Michael's and/or Parminder's participation are most needed, so that we have all
the viewpoints represented during this discussion and consequently be able to
make a decision. Otherwise, we'll remain in the same situation..

Best,
Meryem

Le 1 d?c. 10 ? 11:10, Dixie Hawtin a ?crit :

Hi Shaila and all,