[IRP] Conference Call - Access to the Internet

Slim Amamou slim
Wed Dec 1 14:39:25 EET 2010

Done. But it's only theorical availability. As I'll be traveling and
I'm not sure of my connectivity.

Thanks for the invite.

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 11:10 AM, Dixie Hawtin
<Dixie at global-partners.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Shaila and all,
>

> I have extended the poll so that it covers dates on Tuesday as well ? the
> link to the poll is the same: http://doodle.com/em6i7ee3uyatq8ii
>

> I have now voted twice, but I will discount my first votes.
>
> Slim ? could you let us know your availability on the Tuesday? It would be
> really great to have you with us on the call.
>

> All the best,
>
> Dixie

Slim Amamou | ???? ?????
http://alixsys.com