[IRP] [charter] last round before Section 1 milestone

Katitza Rodriguez katitza
Mon Oct 19 18:01:41 EEST 2009

Dear Max

As I mentioned to you by private email, I am not able to enter into
the discussion of the chapter due to my limitation of time. I am also
not attending the ICANN meeting for the same reason: I am busy and I
cant deal with so short deadlines (and the discussions that leads
after you proposed a revised text).

As Robert Guerra said it would be ideal that you engage any privacy
advocate from Europe that could help you in this endeavor.

Kind Regards,

Katitza