[IRP] Max' #NewLife in Berlin working in Google’s Policy Team

Max Senges maxsenges
Thu Oct 8 12:43:15 EEST 2009

Hello IRPlers

As many of you know, I have recently accepted a position in Google's policy
team. As this job is directly related to our work in the IRP community, I
wrote a blog-post explaining my scope of work and motivations:

http://maximiliansenges.blogspot.com/2009/10/newlife-in-berlin-working-in-googles.html

The key paragraph regarding IRP is:

"my managers endorsed that I continue my work with the multi-stakeholder
coalition on Internet Rights and
Principles<http://www.internetrightsandprinciples.org/>as my 20%
project! [...]
However I want to use this opportunity to state that I believe it is time
for the IRP coalition to elect a new chair during this years IGF (as stated
in our charter). I will be happy to actively participate and continue in the
steering committee (if I will be elected)."

I am looking forward to contribute to our Charter drafting and a successful
IGF 09!

Max