[IRP] Hi from the Julia Group

Marcin de Kaminski marcin.dekaminski
Tue Oct 6 15:11:21 EEST 2009

Hi Max!

Thanks. I'll check your wiki out, and if you like you can take a look at the
wiki we are running together with the more loosely connected net cluster We
Rebuild at www.werebuild.eu . We have a couple of interesting projects going
on, atm something we could need some international help with is our report
about the concept of digital openess which we are going to present for the
Swedish government in a couple of weeks. The report will together with a
similar report from the Swedish eq to FCC be the base for Swedish net
neutrality politics in the EU. We are writing the report as we speak, and
the questions we are trying to get answered from international contacts of
ours are found at
http://werebuild.eu/wiki/index.php/Disposition_%C3%B6ppenhetsbegreppet#Kap._6_-_Utl.C3.A5tande_fr.C3.A5n_Internationella_organisationer-
Please check that out.

We are organized through an IRC channel at Freequest (irc.freequest.net)
called #telekompaketet (Swedish for the Telecoms Package). You are ofc very
welcome to meet us there.

Nice to get in touch!

/Marcin