[IRP] Hi from the Julia Group

Marcin de Kaminski marcin.dekaminski
Tue Oct 6 12:47:46 EEST 2009

Hi!

Without nowing anything about prior discussions on this list I want to
introduce myself, even though quite briefly. My name is Marcin de Kaminski,
and I'm working with the swedish non-profit org "The Julia Group" with the
main focus of working for a open and free internet. I'm in a real hurry atm,
but I'll try and go through the list archives as soon as I can, to check the
status of the list and the topics you have been discussing.

If needed, I can ofc also provide more info about us, our work and the
situation concerning IG and net neutrality over here.

Our website can perhaps answer some of your questions right away,
http://juliagruppen.se/lang/en/om-juliagruppen/ .

/Marcin