[IRP] IRP Charter Revision Draft: Section I - 10 days left!

Max Senges maxsenges
Mon Oct 5 20:56:00 EEST 2009

Hi just a quick comment on the collaboration protocol

First of all I suggest that everybody who is interested to work on the
charter subscribes to the Charter Drafting specific mailing list. So we can
have a dedicated discussion about the edits etc. while not overloading the
IRP list.

Robert (and others) can post summaries and invitation to join the drafting
team to the IRP list when we have made some progress.

Lastly I do strongly oppose using the wiki discussion page, because this
whole endeavor is already really complex and when we have several different
places where people might have commented that is not good.

my2cents
Max