[IRP] WE NEED YOU - crucial phase of drafting Charter of HumanRights and Principles on the Internet

Emily Laidlaw emily
Mon Oct 5 12:40:41 EEST 2009

Lisa,

I think that's a great approach.  It will be very useful to have a draft
ready for IGF, because it is something tangible to show work has been done.
This will more effectively lure people into the group I think.:) Yet, this
charter will take time to redraft properly and I'd hate to see us rush
through it.  Shall we all take a stab at the sections we have agreed to try
to re-write for our next meeting on the 15th?