[IRP] WE NEED YOU - crucial phase of drafting Charter of HumanRights and Principles on the Internet

Lisa Horner lisa
Mon Oct 5 13:26:11 EEST 2009

Yes, I think that's a good plan.  On the 2nd conference call last week we agreed to work on the 1st section up until the 15th, and then start to look at the second section.

Apologies for all the mails!

Lisa

From: Emily Laidlaw [mailto:emily at laidlaw.eu]
Sent: 05 October 2009 10:41
To: Lisa Horner
Cc: anja at cis-india.org; wolfgang.benedek at uni-graz.at; Internet Rights Discussion Group; irp
Subject: Re: [IRP] WE NEED YOU - crucial phase of drafting Charter of HumanRights and Principles on the Internet

Lisa,

I think that's a great approach.  It will be very useful to have a draft ready for IGF, because it is something tangible to show work has been done.  This will more effectively lure people into the group I think.:) Yet, this charter will take time to redraft properly and I'd hate to see us rush through it.  Shall we all take a stab at the sections we have agreed to try to re-write for our next meeting on the 15th?

Emily